Gidon Ariel and Dr. Richard Booker December 20, 2021
205 total views, 1 views today
| Published: December 21, 2021
This week some of the topics covered were:
– Quick explanation from Dr. Booker why whatever we say is important.
– Gidon’s Shabbat with a biblical/geographic lesson and a virtual visit to Eshtamoa.
– Gidon shared about his daughter’s business plan and her husband’s work for a living.
– Dr. Booker shared how he is so happy and proud about his spiritual granddaughter and how having grandchildren can give you overwhelming emotions
– How the way teachers treat students and children should be one and the same and so they have thousands of spiritual children and grandchildren.
– Dr. Booker has a student who became very closely connected to them and joined them when they moved from the City.
– Dr. Booker shared how they build their house from nothing out of the woods at age 70
– Dr. Booker had a beautiful present from his student for his wife Peggy that has psalm 103 embroidered on the pillow which he prays over to Peggy every day.
– Gidon ended it with a beautiful prayer.