Richard Booker and Gidon Ariel May 09, 2022
162 total views, 1 views today
| Published: May 10, 2022
Here is what Gidon and Dr. Richard talked about this week:
- Israel Independence Day
- Mount Gerizim, the Mount of Blessing of the Samaritans
- Dr Booker’s movings from Louisiana through many places until settling down in Texas, like Abraham and Sarah
- God put into the Booker’s heart to go to Israel in 1974, where God brought him 100 nations.
- Davidic Dancing, restored in the 1980s
- Zachariah 14:16: And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
View all comments