ISRAEL TRIP DRAWING
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE ODDS OF WINNING THE PRIZE DEPENDS ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED
- Eligibility: Except as provided below, the ROOT SOURCE ISRAEL DRAWING (the “Drawing”) is open worldwide to Entrants who are at least fourteen (14) years of age at time of entry except for residents of Maine under the age of 18 who may not enter (“Entrant(s)”). Void in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Puerto Rico, The Province Of Quebec, Sudan, Syria, Virgin Islands and where prohibited. The Drawing is sponsored by Root Source R.A. (“Sponsor(s)”). Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Sponsors, and any parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and promotion and advertising agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), together with the immediate family members and those living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Drawing. For purposes of the Drawing, “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year and “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. Eligible Entrants who are under the legal age of majority in their country, state or province of primary residence (“Minor”) must get their parent or legal guardian’s written permission to participate in the Drawing. A Minor Entrant will be required to provide parental consent in a form satisfactory to the Sponsors before he or she can be declared a winner and any prize can be awarded.
The Drawing permits Entrants to enter a random drawing for a Prize of an all expense paid 10-day (from day of departure) tour of Israel, including flight and accommodations. The total Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of the Prize is $3,000.00. THE ODDS OF WINNING THE PRIZE DEPENDS ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED
- Drawing Period:
- The Drawing shall begin on April 1, 2017 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and end on December 31, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST (“Drawing Period”). Sponsors of this contest reserve the right to extend the end date.
- The time and date as provided by the Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Drawing Period.
- How to Register? NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, Entrants must register by completing the Entrance Form on www.IsraelRaffle.com and following the on screen instructions.
When registering, Entrants will be asked to provide such information as their names, address, and email address. Sponsors may from time to time ask Entrants, both during registration and afterwards, to provide additional personal information or opinions. All such additional information will be optional and shall not improve one’s chance of winning the Drawing or the Prize.
- How to Play & Win? During the Drawing Period, a Drawing shall be conducted for the prize of an all expense paid tour of Israel, as detailed below (“Prizes”).
- The Drawing: To enter the Drawing, go to www.IsraelRaffle.com and follow the on-line instructions to register. You will receive an email confirming your registration in the Drawing and your free subscription to the Sponsor’s newsletter. After you get your first newsletter, you are entered into the Drawing. Only entrants who are subscribed to the newsletter at the time of the drawing will participate in the Drawing.
- The Win: Any and all Entrants shall be entered into a random drawing for the Prize.
- AN ENTRANT MAY SUBMIT NO MORE THAN ONE ENTRY INTO THE DRAWING DURING THE DRAWING PERIOD. If multiple Entries are submitted by an Entrant, only one (1) Entry will qualify for submission and all other Entries will be discarded.
- All Entries must be received during the Drawing Period to be eligible for the Prize. Once an Entry is made it cannot be changed, altered, modified, withdrawn or retrieved. At the end of the Drawing Period, The Sponsors shall determine a winner (“Winner”), as provided above, among all Entries received and recorded by the Sponsor’s computer for the Drawing. The Winner shall be determined based on a random drawing as provided by Sponsor’s computers, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Rules.
- Each Entry must be manually key stroked by the Entrant submitting the Entry. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party, bot or the like, may result in disqualification by Sponsors.
- Notifications: The Winner will be contacted via email (as provided by the Entrant during registration) or by publication on the Site. The Winner must confirm eligibility and compliance with these Rules. The Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with these Rules or meeting the participation criteria. The Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) within seven (7) days of notification, or as directed by the Sponsor. THE FAILURE TO RESPOND TIMELY TO THE NOTIFICATION AND THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE PRIZE CLAIM DOCUMENTS WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF THE PRIZE. The Prize will not be awarded until all such properly executed forms are returned. If the Prize goes unclaimed or is forfeited by the Winner, the Sponsor may award the Prize to an alternate Winner based on one or more subsequent Drawings.
- Prizes: The Prize shall consist of an all expenses paid 10-day (from date of departure) tour of Israel including flights, room and board, and program. The specific itinerary for the tour, subject to change, shall be published on www.IsraelRaffle.com. The approximate retail value (ARV) of the Prize shall be approximately $3,000.00. If the Winner relinquishes the Prize, he or she can opt for an alternate prize of $1,000.
The odds of winning the Prize depends on the number of eligible Entries made by all Entrants. IF NO ELIGIBLE ENTRIES ARE RECEIVED THE PRIZE WILL NOT BE AWARDED.
The Winner cannot assign or transfer the Prize to another person. No prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsors, who reserve the right to substitute a prize (or any portion thereof), at their sole discretion. If the Prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsors, a substitute prize may be awarded.
The Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize they receive. Expenses not stated are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The stated ARV of a Prize is based on available information provided to Sponsors and the value of the Prize awarded to a Winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The Winner may be required to provide Sponsors with a valid social security number before the Prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of the Winner, for the actual value of the Prize received. Allow 4-6 weeks for shipment of any documentation related to the Prize. Other restrictions may apply.
- Rights of Sponsors: Sponsors, shall have the right, at their sole and absolute discretion to refuse Entries that it finds to be in violation of these Rules or which it finds in its sole discretion to be otherwise objectionable for any reason. Sponsors also reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to terminate the Drawing for any reason in the event that there is an error, problem or cause that impacts the operation, administration or security of the Drawing or Site. If the Drawing is terminated by Sponsor as provided above, Sponsors may refrain from selecting a Winner or in the alternate may select a Winner(s) from all eligible Entries received prior to the action taken or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsors in their sole discretion.
Reservation Of Right To Modify: Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, modify, alter or terminate the Drawing if any federal or state law, rule or regulation, or any judicial decision or Attorney General Opinion, or any change in the current enforcement policy affects the legality of the Drawing, in whole or in part. Any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately damage the Drawing or undermine the legitimate operation of the Drawing is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent of the law.
- General Terms And Conditions: By participating, each Entrant agrees that the Sponsors and each of their respective agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and legal advisors, and each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, and directors are not responsible or liable for, and shall be released and held harmless from: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, misdirected or otherwise undeliverable mail, email, SMS/MMS, postage-due notices, release forms, affidavits or other correspondence; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsors that may cause the Drawing to be disrupted or corrupted; (iv) any printing, human, typographical or other errors or ambiguities in (or involving) any materials associated with the Drawing; (v) any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and action of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Drawing; (vi) acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising therefrom; and (vii) claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
By participating in the Drawing, Entrants agree: (i) to be bound by these complete Rules and the decisions of Sponsors which shall be final and binding; and (ii) to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Drawing or these Rules. By participating in the Drawing and/or the receipt of the Prize, Entrants agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsors, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, successors, assigns and licensees, and each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, contractors, agents and representatives (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Drawing, or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize.
Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to prohibit any Entrant from participating in the Drawing or to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole determination, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Drawing; to be attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Drawing by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices; to be acting in violation of these Rules; or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsors may suspend or discontinue the Drawing if, in their sole opinion, there is any actual or suspected tampering of the Drawing, or any other malfunction, event or activity that may affect the integrity of the Drawing. SPONSORS SHALL NOT BE OBLIGATED TO AWARD A PRIZE THAT RELATES TO OR ARISES OUT OF IMPROPER OR MISTAKEN PRIZE NOTIFICATION, OPERATION OR FUNCTION OF THIS DRAWING. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
BY ENTERING THE DRAWING, ENTRANTS AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE DRAWING OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; AND 3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Drawing, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and the Sponsors in connection with the Drawing, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Israel.
- Winner/Official Rules: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s List or a copy of these Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Winners/Official Rules c/o
Ahavat HaAretz Street 1
Maale Hever DN Har Hevron 90420
- Sponsors: The Sponsors of this Drawing:
Ahavat HaAretz Street 1
Maale Hever DN Har Hevron 90420