Lesson 1: Now it’s Your Turn to Talk
Published Date: July 22, 2018
Did you sign up to receive THE LIST of atrocities against Jews? Did you read that list on the 9th of Av which was on July 22, 2018?
Then now it is your turn to talk to us. This week’s column will be “written” in your comments.
Woman Writing a Letter in 1918
Note, depending on when you write it may take us up to 24 hours for us to approve them, so readers will need to “check back” periodically to see the full article as it is written.
Don’t know what you might say? Here are a few optional ideas to guide you:
- How did it feel to read THE LIST on the 9th of Av?
- What most surprised you?
- What important fact did you learn?
- Did the book of Lamentations play a role in your experience? how did you use it?
- Did God speak to you through this experience?
- Do you expect to be any different for having done this?