2019 was a very important year for Root Source.
- We instituted a Board of Advisors, comprised of friends who identify with our Mission Statement.
- We raised close to 30% of our budget from small donors amongst our subscribers.
- We held four Root Source LIVE sessions in Texas, attracting over 300 old and new friends of Root Source. See this minute long clip taken by our good friend Dr. Sue Yang showing “How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!” (Psalms 133:1)
- We initiated and participated in the Jerusalem-based Pro-Christian Organizations Coalition (“Among Friends”).
- We participated in numerous Jewish-Christian events, including the Washington DC CUFI Summit, the One New Man seminar in Denver, and the Jerusalem Prayer Breakfasts in Jerusalem and in San Antonio.
- We taught Torah in home study groups in Texas and Israel.
- We sponsored the Nations’ Ninth of Av events in Jerusalem and worldwide (www.9-av.com).
- We served as one of eight case studies for the Oral Roberts University Senior Paper project.
- We published three books: Jubilee NOW! Final Edition; The LIST: Persecution of Jews by Christians Throughout History; and 40 Days of Repentance: A Companion Guide to The LIST
With all of this success behind us and the infrastructure in place, we are excited to see what 2020 will bring!
Plans for 2020 include:
- We will execute our plan to transform from a for-profit corporation to a not-for-profit organization.
- We will totally revamp our website.
- We will retain a Christian Outreach Director, a Fundraising Consultant, and a Jewish Teachers and Content Coordinator.
- We will bless Israeli Jewish teachers with over $10,000.
- We will sponsor the Nations’ Ninth of Av virtual trip to Israel.
- We will initiate the Bridgebuilders list of the top activists in Christian-Jewish Engagement.
- We will continue to sponsor Root Source Live in Dallas, and perhaps expand to other areas.
- We will publish two or three books with Root Source Press.
Please be in touch with me or one of our staff or volunteer advisory board members to explore how you can help us achieve our vision and goals even better this year.
To make a contribution to root source, see options here: https://root-source.com/gift
Shalom from Jerusalem,
Executive Director, Root Source
PS here is an overview Executive Summary of Root Source since our establishment in 2014: https://tinyurl.com/ud4lay7
THANK YOU TO OUR 195 GENEROUS SUPPORTERS IN 2019!
(Please Note: our management software and bookkeeping systems didn’t work so well this year:-) If you think you should be listed in a certain category and you are not, please contact us and we will make it good!)
The Nathaniel Foundation
Terry And Belinda Raines
Ewe Lamb Supporter $500+
Chui Ling Catherine Lim
Texans For a Safe Israel
Turtle Doves Supporter $250+
Stefani J Kroschel
Bottomline Equestrian Llc
Bridge Connector Ministries
Fine Flour Supporter $100+
Rose J Bechard
G S Weaver
Beverly A. Lydic
Dik Van Der Pols
Leo Van Der Wel
Mcwright International DBA Zion’s Treasures
Vincent T Jordan
Lynda M Sipes
Exploits Ministry / Jerusalem Channel
Go Think, Llc
Joan Swee Hoon Quah
Ken Yoder Reed
Grace & Truth Deliverance Church
Rafael Colon Jr
Satheeja Santhi Velayudhan
Friend Under $100
Loving My King Worship Stylings
Catacombs Productions Ltd.
Bunni Pounds & Associates Llc
Hendrik Van Der Tuin
Dance Thru The Fire Ministries
Janet Rae Askins
Jc21 Management Llc
Lilian I Garcia
Martin Van Brauman
Edwin Richard Handley
Elizabeth Anne Purtle
Oddone Lego Trading
Shayla M Nash
Simply Health Transformations
Lorraine C Evans
And here are some pictures from our year in review!